How can my business donate to the campaign?
Choose a sum and pay online or print out an invoice for your company or organisation.
Please note if you need the invoice as a print or saved as a PDF -file it is done on the page after you click “Send”.
You can also make a donation by bank transfer: IBAN FI33 5780 4120 0801 60 (BIC OKOYFIHH), payment reference: 5429. Donation payments register to our system with a 1-3 bank days delay.
If you need a purchase order number or other additional information on the invoice, please email us at joulumieli(at)redcross.fi.
Our online payment operators are Svea Payments and Securycast. Donations made using the above buttons will first be transmitted to the operators’ systems from where they are transferred to the Good Holiday Spirit campaign account.
Good Holiday Spirit publicity for your company
All organisations donating to the Good Holiday Spirit campaign will receive a publicity kit that they can use to tell others about their donation. If you company made a donation by bank transfer, please contact us to give us your details at joulumieli(at)redcross.fi so we can send you the publicity kit.
Companies donating less than €1,500 (€0–1499) will receive:
- Image materials (Proudly supporting the Good Holiday Spirit campaign) to share on social media.
- An e-mail signature template (Proud supporter of the Good Holiday Spirit campaign) for company emails.
- Your company name on the Good Holiday Spirit website.
Companies donating more than €1,500 will receive the above materials plus:
- Their company name in the page thank you ad in Iltalehti and the page ad in Hufvudstadsbladet on the 23rd of December (all companies whose donations arrive by the 11th of December 2023).
- A printable thank you letter for the donation, signed by the secretary generals of the Mannerheim League of Child Welfare and the Finnish Red Cross that can for example be displayed at your office.
Social media visibility
The Good Holiday Spirit widely utilises the available social media channels to share news and updates about the campaign.
On Facebook: www.facebook.com/hyvajoulumieli
On Twitter: @hyvajoulumieli
On Instagram: @hyvajoulumieli
The campaign hashtags are #Hyväjoulumieli #hyvajoulumieli #hyväjoulumieli2023 #hyväjoulumielikeräys #julisinnet
The channels will regularly share links to the Good Holiday Spirit fundraising pages, where the names of all donor companies will be posted.
The Finnish Broadcasting Company YLE supports the campaign on television and radio and through its social media channels.
Challenge your partners to join in the campaign
The target sum for the campaign is ambitious and we will need everyone’s help to reach it. Companies donating through our website can easily send invitations and challenge their partners to join the campaign. You are also welcome to invite your partners through your own publicity channels.
Help us help families in need and bring Good Holiday Spirit to all!
The contact details of donor companies will be stored in the Good Holiday Spirit corporate partnership personal data file, maintained by the Finnish Red Cross, and will not be disclosed to third parties. Further information.